By IndiaProperty.com Team
Bengaluru – ‘The Garden City’ or the ‘Silicon Valley’ as it’s popularly known has shown tremendous strides over the years. One of the primary demand drivers for residential real estate sector is over 650,000 professionals employed in IT sector of Bengaluru. Bengaluru is experiencing a positive flux across sectors, with evident development in – both public and private infrastructure especially road and transport. The city comprises of a strong salaried population resulting in the real estate market dynamics to largely act as per the consumer demand rather than speculation.
- South Benagaluru contributes 51% of residential real estate development in the city
- Yelahanka, JP Nagar and Whitefield tops the list in location demand
- Nearly 1,19,000 residential units are under various stages of construction
- End users constitute around 75% share of the market today
- Average pricing for mid segmant projects stand above Rs. 4,500 per sq.ft.
- A consistent appreciation of 8-10% has been recorded in property prices
To read the whole report, click on the following link: