Pimple Saudagar is located towards the north of Pune. It is a part of the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC). This area was a village with little to no development taking place there up to the 1990s. Only when this locality was accorded the Gram Panchayat status did development start taking shape here.
Pimple Saudagar is encircled by Rahatani and Wakad in the west, Pimple Nilakh in the south, Defence area in the east and Pimpri Gaon in the north. The region has many well-known sub localities such as Kunj Colony, Mithila Nagari, Pimple Saudagar Gaon, Sai Nagar Park and Arvind Colony.
- The Nashik Phata Road which connects Kasarvadi, Wakad and Hinjewadi with Pimple Saudagar is considered to be one of the major connectors present here
- Aundh Ravet Road, Rahatani Road, Shivar Garden Road, Pimpri Saudagar Road and Kalewadi Rahatani Road are some of the other roads which pass through this micro market
- The Kasarwadi Railway Station located 6 km from this area is the closest station. The Pune Railway Station is located at a distance of 14 km from here
- The Pune International Airport is 19 km away from here and can be reached through the Alandi Road and the St Gyaneshwar Road
- Public transportation here is taken care of by PMPML operated buses, which connect all major regions in Pune city to Pimple Saudagar
- The proposed PCMC Bus Rapid Transit System and metro connectivity to nearby areas will also add to the connectivity of this area
- The newly laid PCMC BRTS route between Wakad and Nashik Phata Road will ease connectivity once it becomes functional. The project is currently on hold
- The PCMC is planning a new road to connect this micro market with the Kiwale-Sangvi BRTS route
- The corporation has planned to improve road connectivity by establishing a 30 meter wide High Capacity Mass Transit Route (HCMTR) here
- Line 4 of Phase 2 of the proposed Pune Metro will connect ASI to Hinjewadi via Pimple Nilakh. Pimple Nilakh is 5 km away from this area
- Line 1 under the Phase 1 of the metro will connect Chinchwad to Swargate, with a station at Kasarwadi, which is 6 km from Pimple Saudagar
- The area is also set to get a sports complex
- In spite of the fact that the River Pavana flows through this locality, it faces water shortage during summers
- Pimple Saudagar has civic amenities such as good roads and electricity supply
- There are a number of educational institutions, healthcare facilities, malls, supermarkets, banks and restaurants here
- Residential real estate started picking up here only ten years ago when development started happening in nearby localities
- IT professionals from Hinjewadi are looking for properties in Pimple Saudagar.
- Students and pensioners have also taken up residence here due to factors like affordability and connectivity
- Apartments for sale in Pimple Saudagar are priced between INR 6000 and 7400 psft. This property type has appreciated by 14% over the last year
- Plots in this micro market are priced between INR 3300 and 4200 psft
- Villas here can cost anywhere between INR 7000 and 11000 psft
- Apartments make up 95% of the residential real estate market here. Independent homes stand at 4% while villas and plots stand at 0.5% each
- Presently the rental rates for apartments here stands at INR 14 psft per month
Download the Solid Grounds Micro Market Report on Pimple Saudagar here.
You can also track the price trends of micro markets in Pune by clicking here.